In today’s world, most people who are falling under the age categories of 30 and above are suffering more from eyesight problems. Below are some tips on factors to evaluate when choosing a eye and vision supplement as well as natural ways to improve your eye vision and overall health.
Recommended Eye and Vision Supplements to Improve your Optical Health
What is Lutenol?
Lutenol is developed specifically to improve eye health and promote overall function. It not only keeps the eye but also sends the image signal from the eye to the brain for analysis. This product is a composition of natural minerals and vitamins that are very important. The ingredients included in the content of the supplement are naturally drawn and help to achieve better vision. Therefore, this supplement not only treats vision problem but also promotes general health. Best of all, it is safe for your eyes.
Lutein – This is only helping the eyes from light exposure when used in the formulation of Lutenol supplement.
Zinc – This individually means to support the eyeballs. It enables the muscles surrounding the eyeballs of the users to offer better strength to the eyes.
Vitamin C – This protects the eyes of the users by increasing lubrication as well as enhancing the healthiness of the eyes.
Zeaxanthin – Leading causes of AMD (Age-Related Macular Degeneration ) such as light and UV get reduced by the usage of this ingredient in the supplement.
Vitamin E – This possesses antioxidants to reduce the challenges in the eyes related to aging.
Vitamin A – It boosts the natural protecting ability of the cornea in the body of the users. It is thus necessary for the overall health of the eyes.
Pros and Cons
According to the ingredients provided by the manufacturers, this product does not have side effects because they have used a natural formulation.
More Details on Lutenol and Where to Buy
Price: See Here
What is Vision RX20
Vision RX20 helps to improve vision which helps people to end the vision loss in a natural way. The formula in Vision RX20 ensures the redevelopment of crystal clear vision and to maintain that for the long term.
Acerola – This ingredient regains the eyes lens, and get rid of its opacity and plays a major role as it helps in fighting against the age related eye problems.
Astaxanthin – It is an essential element in the micro-circulation improvement and removes eye nervous.
Beta-carotene: This antioxidant prevents the death of eye cells so reduces blurred vision.
Bilberry – It helps to get a clear night vision by restoring and protecting the retina.
Lutein – It develops and fights against the aging of your eyes.
Magnesium – This is an important component involved here to get bright eye vision.
Zeaxanthin – This supports to filter dangerous UV radiation and protects from aging.
Zinc – This ingredient guides and works to prevent AMD.
Pros and Cons
No notable side effects as all ingredients according to the formulation are natural ingredients.
More Details on Vision RX20 and Where to Buy
Price: See Here
4 main factors to evaluate when choosing a supplement for your eyes
- Pay attention to the amount of Bilberry ingredient. Bilberry contains an anthocyanin important ingredient for eye care. Anthocyanins are important ingredients that support the transmission of light by absorbing ultraviolet rays to prevent entry into the body. The fact that it contains a lot of bilberries means that it contains a good amount of anthocyanin. Choose a supplement with a high bilberry content.
- Pay attention to the absorption rate of bilberries. Just because it contains a large amount of bilberries alone does not make it effective. Bilberries have different absorption rates depending on the type of bilberry. In the case of patented bilberry, the absorption rate may increase by 200% or more compared to normal bilberries. This is an important factor to evaluate its effectiveness.
- Pay attention to other ingredients in the supplement, such as Lutein and Zeaxanthin. There are other important ingredients for eye care than anthocyanins. Choose supplements that contain other ingredients, such as Lutein and Zeaxanthin.
- Stay focused on its effectiveness vs the cost of the supplements (“cost performance” or “value for money”). No matter how refined the ingredients may be, is it delivering the amount of health benefits for your eye health based on the amount you are spending? It is good to make sure you are getting the most value out of what you spend to maximize improvements to your eye health.
12 Ways to Naturally Improve your Eye Vision more effectively together with Eye & Vision Supplements
- Vitamin B2 – Vitamin B2 contributes to the health of the skin but also nails and hair . It also reduces the sensitivity to light and tearing. It is present in oilseeds, wheat germ, avocado, dates, liver, milk, brewer’s yeast. It is recommended that a person takes between 10 to 200 mg per day in capsule form.
- Vitamin D – Vitamin D is effective against the onset of myopia and Age-related macular degeneration (AMD). It is also involved in the calcification of the bone. It is found mainly in cod liver oil, trout, salmon, herring, soy beverage, rice and eggs. Recommended daily consumption is between 400 to 1000 IU per day.
- Vitamin A – Vitamin A helps to maintain a healthy and transparent cornea. It also protects your night vision. Carrots, fruits and vegetables of orange color are very rich, as well as butter, meat, fish, and eggs.As a daily dietary supplement, consider taking between 10,000 to 50,000 IU per day. You can combine it with the zinc such as oysters, eggs, whole grains, and cocoa powder that will allow better absorption of Vitamin A and essential nutrients while promoting collagen synthesis.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant. It plays a preventive role against cataracts and reverses the appearance of age-related macular degeneration (AMD). In addition, it also relieves glaucoma. Vitamin C is found in citrus fruit as well as in parsley and pepper. As a food supplement, it is recommended to consume between 500 mg and 1 g of Vitamin C per day.
- Vitamin E – Vitamin E slows the aging process including the eyes. It is a good defensive wall against the onset of cataracts. Vitamin E can be found in foods such as coconut, butter, cocoa and banana. The recommended daily consumption is between 100 to 120 IU per day.
- Omega 3 (including DHA) – Also called essential fatty acids, they are an essential constituent of the retina. They fight against the risk of detachment of the retina. Vitamin E can be found in higher quantities in nuts, oily fish such as tuna, salmon, sardines, mackerel, and in some oils such as Safflower oil. As a food supplement, the daily recommended consumption would be between 1000 to 3000 mg per day.
- Copper and Zinc – The cornea is naturally rich in copper . This trace element has an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action. It regulates eyestrain by acting on circulation. Copper, acting as an antioxidant, encourages the development of flexible connective tissue for proper eye structure. It binds with zinc, and the two should be supplemented together. The best food sources for copper are liver, shellfish, wholegrain cereals, nuts and legumes. For zinc, eat red meat, shellfish, dairy products and eggs.
- Palming Your Eyes – Regularly resting your eyes also helps to maintain a good vision for as long as possible. If you feel that your eyes are red and watery, warm your hands first against each other and then apply them on your eyes, making sure to keep your fingers in an arc to form a sort of small cavern to shelter each eye. Spend about 1 to 2 minutes to rest your eyes.
- Computer Eyeglasses – Did you know that there are comfort glasses to protect your eyes from the blue light emitted by computers? Highly harmful to our eyes, it would cause visual fatigue with a decrease in visual acuity and the increased incidence of headaches. Available at your optician, just wear them as soon as you begin facing the computer screen. This also applies to other visual display devices such as smartphones, tablets and TVs.
- Chamomile – Ideal for soothing your eyes and thus preserve your vision, chamomile is valued for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties . Make a chamomile tea, and once the herbal tea is filtered and cooled, dip two discs of cotton into the chamoile tea and apply them for 20 minutes on each eyelid.
- Antioxidants – As you get older, macular degeneration can become your biggest challenge. Antioxidants can help reduce macular degeneration. As such, eat foods such as eggs, pumpkins, carrots, dark leafy greens, and sweet potatoes.
- Create Eye-Friendly Surroundings such as Spending More Time Outdoors – Many things around our daily lives can be unhealthy for the eyes. For example, sitting for extended periods of time in front of a computer, swimming pool chlorine water getting into your eyes, reading under very dim lighting, as well as fluorescent lights can degrade your vision. Do what you can to minimize your time around these environments, and spend time outdoors under natural light to make it a habit to look in a farther distance away from you to exercise your eye muscles, and help maintain your eyesight.
Our Rating & Price of the Best Eye and Vision Supplements
Price: See Here
Price: See Here